Welcome to Supply Hertfordshire's
Supply Hertfordshire was established in 2003 by the County and District Councils in Hertfordshire to look at the
potential for joint working in procurement and partnership projects. Since then a number of shared working arrangements and contracts have been developed delivering a range
of benefits to the participating organisations of Supply Hertfordshire.
In particular Supply Hertfordshire is striving to :
- Manage a range of joint projects to deliver a greater understanding and improvements to the procurement processes across Hertfordshire.
- Improve information for suppliers and to streamline the tendering process through harmonising requirements and the use of a shared website.
- Improve supplier relationships and attainment of strategic service delivery outcomes across the region.
- Improve procurement service levels to the differing business areas and Councils across the region.
- Share best practice and knowledge in procurement and to mutually support the work and professional development of Buyers within Hertfordshire.
- Encourage Hertfordshire businesses to tender for public sector contracts in Hertfordshire.
- Represent procurement within Hertfordshire at local and national levels whilst maintaining close contact with local stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
"Hertfordshire Voice - Local Choice"